Monday, November 16, 2009

Name meanings question?

My name is Mathew...no not Matthew





I was just wondering if there was any history/marked differences in meaning between the 1 "T" and the 2 "T" approach haha. The question "why are you 'Mat' with 1 'T'?" has been haunting me for my whole life please give me anything to work with.

Name meanings question?
Interesting question. Some parents just prefer different spellings... and it's the children who pay the price unfortunately!





You can look at it from a numerological perspective, at least. Having just one "t" in your first name affects what's called your Outer Personality expression number and your Path of Destiny number. There is a great book by Dusty Bunker called Numerology and the Divine Triangle. I'd suggest you get it, calculate your numbers and read up a bit on the different numerological expressions.





This is way that I am deciding on how to spell my daughter's name... with an "h" at the end or no "h". So far, we're leaning toward no "h" - the numbers are much more favorable.





Sounds hokey to some, but there is definitely something behind it. It might help you make sense of it a little more if it is truly something that has been bothering you your whole life.
Reply:mathew means the same as matthew. it's just a different spelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment